Electrical Automation Engineer
Required Skills :
- Solid understanding of PLC programming and Ladder Logic programming
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests
- Creative thinking skills
- Detail-oriented personality
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Ability to communicate well to other members of the development team
- To develop and optimize processes and also perform maintenance and fault diagnostics once the process has been implemented.
- They must have team spirit, strong communication skills as part of the responsibilities of an automation engineer may be to interact and interface with employees from other departments.
- They should possess excellent problem-solving skills which are essential to the profession, as automation engineers continually deal with issues that arise in the production process.
- They must be adaptable to new production trends and have an aptitude for technology.
- They should be able to work under pressure and deliver results within deadlines.
Educational Requirements :
- B.E/B.Tech. (EE Engineering)
- B.E/B.Tech. (EC Engineering)
- B.E/B.Tech. (Automobile Engineering)
- B.E/B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
- Polytechnic/Diploma. (EE Engineering)
- Polytechnic/Diploma. (EC Engineering)
- Polytechnic/Diploma. (Automobile Engineering)
- Polytechnic/Diploma. (Mechanical Engineering)
Kindly Apply below if you have the above relevant skills to work with WhiteLines.
No of Vacancy :
Industrial Automation Engineer